TERMS AND CONDITION
- Who we are. We are Halal Fresh Ltd/Its Halal a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10866134 and our registered office is at 133-143 Olive Rd Flat 8d Parkview Flat 8d Parkview, London, NW2 6XB (this premises is not open to the public).. Within the Terms and Conditions references to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ are references to Halal Fresh.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at email@example.com
- What these terms cover. These terms and conditions (and the other documents referred to in here) (“Terms”) govern the relationship between you and Halal Fresh when you order any of the meal kits or other products (“Products”) listed on our website at itshalal.co.uk (“Website”). These terms and conditions set out important information regarding your rights, obligations and the restrictions that may apply when you order Products from our Website.
- Why you should read them. Please read these Terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These Terms tell you who we are, how we will provide Products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these Terms, please contact us to discuss. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our Website. By ticking the accept box when ordering from our Website, you agree to accept these terms.
- You agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked directly or indirectly with this Website. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks underlying or connected to this Website or our services or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Website.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person while using this Website, conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using this Website, or use the Website for any illegal, immoral or harmful purpose.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. Halal Fresh will place ‘cookies’ (small text files) – please see our Cookies Policy here.
- Any links on our Website to other websites are to provide you with further information. We do not endorse the websites and have no responsibility for their content.
- How we will accept your order. After placing an order on our standard order form, you will receive an email acknowledging that we have received your order. This represents your offer to purchase goods from us, which is only accepted by us when we send you an email to confirm the order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. The contract relates only to the Products that we have confirmed in the order confirmation. You cannot then withdraw or cancel your order except as specifically stated in these Terms. We do not offer a subscription service, however, we may send you reminders by email or via your account to place an order for the following week.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the Product(s). This might be because a Product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. We may refuse any application to receive our services for any reason whatsoever.
- Problems with your order. We aim to offer the best possible service but cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, please report it to us via our ‘contact us’ within 24 hours of receiving your box supported with images. We will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can within the reason and reserve the right of the outcome if we are not at fault. The contents of your order may change depending on stock availability; if this happens an alternative will be placed in the box. If you are not happy with any substitution, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the box beyond, this time it will be at management discretion
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Contacting you regarding your order. By supplying your contact details when ordering you grant us permission to contact you using those details regarding your account and any special offers or promotions.
- We only sell to the UK. Our Website is solely for the promotion of our Products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the UK.
- If you wish to make a change to your order, please contact us. We purchase all our ingredients fresh for your order. Therefore, you must make any changes to your order before Wednesday 8am. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of your order, the timing of delivery or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to cancel the order, in which case you must to do so 2 days prior the cut of time Friday 8am (see Clause 11– Your rights to end the contract).
(a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
(b) to implement minor adjustments and improvements to our Products.
- More significant changes to the Products and these Terms. If we make such changes to a Product or to these Terms, we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect, and receive a refund for any Products paid for but not received.
- You may use a discount code if it has been issued or authorised by us for our Products. You are only be able to use them once per household.
- Discount codes and gift cards may only be applied to future orders and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash. Please check if there are time limits to the discount codes and gift cards as you may only have a limited period to use them. No change or credit will be given for unused portions of a gift card.
- We may apply maximum limits to the value of gift cards and the amount you can claim a discount code on.
- We reserve the right to cancel discount codes at any time. We also reserve the right to reject discount codes and gift cards if we suspect any fraud.
- We will not accept liability if discount codes or gift cards are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Where to find the price for the Product. The price of the Product (which includes VAT and which is listed in British pound sterling) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. All prices are correct at the time of entering information. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the Product advised to you is correct. However please see Clause 2 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the Product you order.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is possible that, despite our best efforts, a Product may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the Product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the Product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract and refund you any sums you have paid.
- Price Changes. Product prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a dispatch confirmation.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment via Visa and Mastercard. You must pay at the time of placing your order with us. On completion of your order the relevant payment will be taken immediately from your credit or debit card. We do not offer a subscription service and will therefore only take a payment for the order you have just placed and not for any subsequent orders. You agree not to hold us responsible for banking charges incurred due to payments on your account. We reserve the right to change the fees for any services at any time.
- Failed payments. If your payment fails we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the Products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the contents of the boxes accurately, we cannot guarantee that the items shown in the images accurately reflects the exact contents. Any Product weights are approximations unless we state otherwise. You should refer to the Product description for a full list of contents and accurate description on your recipe card
- Halal Certification. All of our meats are certified Halal by the Halal Monitoring Committee UK (HMC).
- Allergies. Our boxes and Products may not be suitable for people with allergies. Please contact us if you have a food allergy before ordering. Our Products may contain common allergens including cereals containing gluten (wheat, rye, barley and oats), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, lactose, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, lupin and molluscs. All Products are packed in a facility that handles nuts. It is the customers’ responsibility to check the allergy advice label on any Products purchased from us before handling or consuming, we will not take responsibility. Any allergies should be communicated via email or in the comment box at the point of making your order
- If you have an allergy, you are responsible for checking our Website and packaging to ensure that a Product does not contain a relevant allergen to you. If you are not sure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- However, we reserve the right to change suppliers at any time and without notification, particularly if there are supply and delivery issues or shortages, we further more reserve the right to substitute ingredients.
- Your responsibility. You are responsible for opening and inspecting the Products upon delivery and then storing them correctly (for example, in the fridge and freezer). You are also completely responsible for the preparation and cooking of our Products. We accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising as a result of your incorrect storage, preparation or cooking of our Products.
- No liability. Whilst we will provide general advice, recipes and instructions relating to our Products, any advice, recipes and instructions provided by Its Halal relating to our Products have been produced in order to help you in using the Products and to give guidance. These are provided for general information only. We accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising as a result of the advice, recipes or instructions provided to you on our Website or in conjunction with any of our Products.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If a specific dish relating to your order or part of your order is out of stock, we will substitute with an alternative Product we deem suitable
- When we will provide the Products. All orders will be delivered weekly every Tuesday. This can be subject to change based on stock levels, your delivery address and when you placed your order or the chosen carriage are closed Public holidays. A delivery date will be stated in your order confirmation email, and we will notify you as soon as possible to notify you of any changes to the stated delivery date.
- Delivery Service. We currently offer DHL and DPD courier company to deliver our Products. Proof of delivery is not obtained. We reserve the right to use alternative delivery methods without prior notification.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery, or if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver. You will own the goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for but not received. We reserve the right to cancel your order if it becomes apparent that in our sole opinion the postal service in your area is too unreliable.
- Lost Boxes. It is the customer’s responsibility to report all lost boxes to us within 24 hours.
- Address Change. If you change address, you must update your address details by logging in to your account or contacting us. You will be liable for any boxes posted to the wrong location where we have not been notified before your order is dispatched.
- If you are not at home when the Product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we may leave the Products in an area that our authorised courier considers safe, which may include a neighbour, or at a location specified by you when placing your order.
- Once the Product is delivered you are responsible for it
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the Products to you, for example, a customisation option. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the Products on our Website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may end the contract. We will not be responsible for supplying the Products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of Products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a Product to:
(a) deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
(b) update the Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
(c) make changes to the Product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see Clause 6).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of Products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the Product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to cancel an order if we suspend a Product, or tell you we are going to suspend it, and we will refund any sums in accordance with Clauses 11 and 12.
(a) If what you have bought is defective or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the Product replaced or to get some or all of your money back). Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. You have legal rights in relation to Products that are defective or not as described. If the Products we deliver to you are defective or are not as described on our Website, you should contact us and report such defect or misdescription as soon as possible (we ask that this is within 24 hours from delivery of the Products and we ask that you send us a photograph as evidence of the defective or misdescribed Product – this will assist in processing your refund quickly). We may ask you to safely dispose of such defective or misdescribed Product and if we agree that it is defective or misdescribed (acting reasonably) we will offer you the choice of either an exchange or a refund of the price of the Product in full.
We try our best to ensure that our Products are perfect 100% of time, but we are sure you will agree that this is not always possible. In the event of a minor error (for example, failing to include one ingredient which is not the main ingredient, or substituting a red pepper for a yellow pepper) we reserve the right to use our discretion as to whether a full refund is applicable or not. We will act reasonably and may offer you a partial refund or a voucher.
(b) If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see Clause 11.2;
(c) If you have just changed your mind about the Product; As our Products contain fresh and perishable food, you are not entitled to the “normal” right to return goods within 14 days after the day you receive them, simply if you change your mind. This is because the food is likely to have a best before date within only a few days of delivery of the Products.
You have a right to cancel an order if you notify us before 8am on Thursday before delivery is due. You can notify us of your decision to cancel an order by contacting us at email@example.com. We agree to cancel your order and will not charge you for it.
- Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any Products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
(a) we have told you about an upcoming change to the Product or these Terms which you do not agree to (see Clause 6.2);
(b) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the Product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
(c) there is a risk that supply of the Products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
(d) we have suspended supply of the Products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons; or
(e) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible but within 14 days of accepting that you are eligible for a refund in accordance with Clauses 11 and 13.3
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the Products, by the method you used for payment.
(a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due or a payment is declined;
(b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
(c) you do not allow us to deliver the Products to you at the allocated time which is on Sunday between 8am to 6pm.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in Clause 13.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw the Product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the Product. We will let you know before your delivery date and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for Products which will not be provided.
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the order process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Products including the right to receive Products which are: as described and match information we provided to you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care; and for defective Products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We may transfer this contact to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 7 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for Products not provided.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the Products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These Terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must either be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing and sent to our contact address at 133-143 Olive Rd Flat 8d Parkview Flat 8d Parkview, London, NW2 6XB and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our Website from time to time or sent by email.